[The following inventory of
the Saint Raphael cemetery at Laurel Indiana was made on
Row - 1:
1. Stella Jones Moster -
2. Infant of Jos. & Stella Moster - 1903-1903
3. B.H. Edward Wintering -
4. Jacob Wagner, Co. C, 13th
5. footstone or missing stone
Frank X. 1837 -
Walburga his wife, 1848-1906
George H., 1869-1937
8. Frank Wagner, Co. K, 83 Indiana Infantry [n.b. this grave is
next to #7]
9. Mathias Wagner,
10. Anne Wagner,
[n.b. #10 is next to #9. Just north of these graves is a lot
boundary marker with the letters "F.X." on it.]
Row - 2:
[n.b. The first lot consists of probably two graves marked off by a stone boundary].
a. Edward, 1829-1911
b. Emma his wife, 1834-1916
12. Infant of Edward and Rosa Zacharias
13. Cornelius Foley and his wife Johanna Foley (no dates).
Row - 3:
14. lot markers and large rough grave shaped stones, (horizontal),
but no information.
Note: There are no other graves east of these (down the hill).
Row - 4:
15. W.H.(?) Farley, 3 March 1803 - 12 December 1876(?)
[n.b. followed by inscription]
16. Annie Moster [no other information legible. Does not appear
to have dates on it].
17. small stone with "B.L." on it and nothing else.
18. iron cross, no information.
Row - 5:
20. rough vertical stone, no information.
21. Cecilia Londergan. [stone sunk, cannot read dates]
22. John Kelly, Co. F, 146
Row - 6:
23. Maurice Londergan,
[n.b. This is a large stone with the name "LONDERGAN" on it.
Also, leaning against it is a small unattached stone which
says "Annie Farewell". There is no indication as to where it
Row - 7:
24. Maurice Londergan,
Catharine his wife,
26. Lieutenant(?) Wessner,
Co. E, 14
27. Bridget Londergan,
Row - 8:
28. Maley: (large vertical stone near gate)
a. James son of Thomas & Mary Maley, died October 6,
1881(?), aged 25 years, 9 months, 12 days. (this is on the south side of the monument)
b. Margaret, daughter of Thomas & Mary Maley, died 22 March 1881(?), aged 27 years, 3 months, 20 days. (ths is located on the north side of the monument)
[n.b. There is a small
a. Thomas Maley, born 1848 in
b. Thomas Maley, born 1813 in Co. Tipperary
[n.b. There is a small stone south of this monument about one foot away which says, "THOMAS". down the hill and to the east a short way is another small stone which says, "T. 14"
30. Catharina Moster,
31. Adam Moster,
[n.b. These two stones are side by side. There is a footstone at Catharine's.]